Returns and Exchanges
Returns and exchanges can be processed within 30 days of an order being purchased online. Merchandise must remain unworn, unwashed, and undamaged.
Contour Fishing Clothing Co.
PO Box 1370
10597 Main Street
Hayward, WI 54843
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to return or exchange a product. We will email you a return shipping label. Simply print and attach the label to package with the items you are returning/exchanging. Make sure to include the packing slip, or returns/exchanges will not be processed.
- Exchanges are handled one of two ways. (1) as a return, where we refund your original purchase and you would have to make a separate purchase of the desired product or products, or (2) we would issue an eGift Card via email to use on the purchase of the desired product or products.
- After the first exchange of a product, the exchange will be final and items will no longer be refundable or exchangeable
- Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "delivered." Claims for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not "delivered") must be filed after 7 days (20 days for international) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- We will process your return or exchange as soon as we receive your return in the mail (Monday thru Friday).
- Returning for a refund?
- The refund will be issued onto the CC used to place the order. Please allow for 3 to 5 business days for the refund to appear on your statement.
- Returning an item you received as a gift?
- Please note this on a slip of paper inside the package along with your email address. A refund in the form of store credit will be emailed to you.
- Please note that the initial shipping fee is not refunded in the case of a return or exchange.
- We recommend that all returns be sent via a traceable carrier. We are not responsible for packages not received if sent via a non-traceable carrier.